- How is American investment in life sciences evolving?
- What are the prospects for healthcare reform?
- How can pharma companies become more patient-centric?
- CEOs and board members from top life sciences companies
- Vice Presidents, Heads of and Senior Directors from a wide range of pharma and biotech job functions
- C-suite executives from contract research organizations and other industry suppliers
- Senior journalists from the FT and other global press outlets
Build in-person connections
The US Pharma and Biotech Summit is returning to New York in 2023. Industry leaders will discuss regional and global trends in areas such as drug discovery, clinical development and market access.
As pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies continue to innovate in a disrupted world, industry leaders will gather in New York to address the challenges and opportunities of today and tomorrow, from building partnerships and developing new treatments to investing in technology and preparing for the next global health emergency.
Experience hard-hitting keynote interviews, panel discussions and unmissable networking across 2 days in-person and online. Delegates will be able to collaborate and share ideas on the challenges and opportunities facing the industry in areas such as drug development, market access, manufacturing and patient engagement.
Answering key questions such as:
Join us in-person at Convene at One Liberty Plaza, Downtown New York to learn from experts, engage with leaders and network with peers. For more information about the venue, see below.
Who will you meet?
© Financial Times Live
FT Live and its journalism are subject to a self-regulation regime under the FT Editorial Code of Practice